Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hello Friends

Hi,
I have posted several pictures on the side of my blog. These are items that I have for trade or swap with anyone that would like to swap with me. I would love to trade for ditty bags, ornies, tarts, bowl fillers, salt dough ornies, beeswax items, old grungy cans, old tags, and anything old LOL I love all things old and primitive. I have a mixture of old pieces and reproductions in my collections. I am more country farm house than a colonial home. I am blessed to have a hubby that shares my love for old things and the things he brings home from his travels make me smile. I am also blessed that he is a handy man. We will celebrate our 30th anniversary next year. In all that time, I have never had to pay for a car repair, appliance repair,and home improvements. He can do it all. I am truly blessed.

I would love to swap with anybody willing to give me a chance. I know I am new to the primitive bloggers but I have been active in scrapbooking and stamping since 2004. I have done tons of pal swaps on www.scrapbook.com I am a great swapping partner. I love to shop for and to give to others. My pals were always thrilled with their packages. I tend to go over the dollar limit. I just like to spoil people. I treat my pals the way I want to be treated and that way I never disappoint anyone.

I hope all of you are staying cool during this heat wave we are having. Please remember to leave a bowl or two of water outside for our animal friends.

Please leave a comment or email me if you would like to swap with me.
Hugs,
Lynn

No comments: