Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Boy it is HOT

Hello Friends,
I have been busy straightening up the house today. It is so hot and humid outside. The furbabies go outside and start panting as soon as their paws hit the porch. They are most content to lay in the house and enjoy the AC!!

Please remember the Elliott family from Raleigh, NC in your prayers. I met Patti a few years ago when I helped to start a local chapter of the Blue Star Mothers of America. Her son, Lucas, was killed this past weekend serving our country in Iraq!!! Ever since Eric joined the Army that has been my greatest fear, getting that visit telling me my son was gone. My heart breaks for Patti and her family. My family will honor Lucas and his memory by never forgetting that He GAVE HIS ALL FOR OUR COUNTRY!
May God surround Patti and her family with love, peace, and understanding during this time and as their lives go one without Lucas.

HOOAH

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

My thoughts and prayers are with this family. I know he will be missed.
★Linda★