Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas in July






















It is so hot and I am longing for chilly cold days where we have a fire in the fire place and all the furbabies are laying on their bed in front of the fireplace sleeping and soaking up them warmth from the fire. We could heat our home with gas or oil but my hubby rather use the fire place and the wood stove in the basement. You see the furbabies grand furbabies included love to lay in front of the fire. They are truly spoilt!!!!
I hope you enjoy my Christmas pictures as much as we do.
Santa visits every year to take pictures with the furbabies. What can I say, they are SPOILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

I would say those fur babies are spoiled!!! And looks like they're trying to get on Santa's nice list! Great photos....but I'm not ready yet!!! We haven't really had much summer! Have a great week! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

BumbleBeeLane said...

I'm a nester so I'm ready for cooler days,comfort food and enjoying home more.I don't like the HOT heat wave we;ve been having and summer is always rush rush for me.Love the wienee stacked santa.Hugs my prim friend!~Amy

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Love the Santa pic with the weinies piled on!
Christmas is always special around here, too.......
Linda