Friday, February 8, 2013

yeah, Pebbles finally slept and ate!!!!

Pebbles woke up from an almost 4 hour nap! She has eaten a bowl of roasted chicken and drinking water!! Hubby said I should get online and update all my blogland friends.
He was in tears watching her eat and drink! I tell you, I am married to an awesome man who loves our furbabies as much as I do and  does not complain about spending money on them. Some of his family{inserted evil MIK} tells him we are crazy to spend that amount of money on a dog!! Oh, just so you know, the furbabies do not like the evil MIL, doxies are such a great judge of character!!
Just keep us in your prayers! We appreciate all the kind words and prayers from my blogland friends.

to all who are getting blizzard conditions, be careful, stay warm, and stay home! We watched the Weather Channel and they say that all the Governors of the states that are being impacted have said to the residents to stay off the roads! I would love some snow though, just not 20 plus inches!


Hugs,
Lynn, Duane, Pebbles, Bella, Sarge, and of course Cocoa Puff

1 comment:

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Awesome so glad to hear that your furbaby is eating and feeling a little better.

Blessings
Tonya