Sunday, July 20, 2014

I am so ashamed, so sorry, and a huge Thank you!

Wow, how is that for the title for a post???

As you have read, I have not felt the best since July 5th!!! I honestly can say I have not felt this bad in years. Yes, I have to deal with pain on a daily basis but this is different! My insides hurt, my hair hurts, my eyes, my head, everything. I have had to ask my husband to help me wash my hair and help with my bath on several occasions. I am light-headed and since I have already been falling more and more lately this isn't helping that issue!! Anyways, a blog friend of mine, Amy from Bumble Bee Lane hosts several swaps each year and she graciously allows me to join in on the fun. For the Summer swap my pal was Allison from Sew Many Girls. Dana had to pack my box up and mail it off for me. I just didn't feel good, Thank God, I had done the shopping part!!! I love Etsy and Ebay for finding items for my primitive loving blog pals. Anyways, my box arrived and it got set aside for some reason and not left out for me to see the box. Our mail isn't always the speedest so I didn't really notice and with not feeling well, I had kinda forgotten that I should be looking for mail.

Well, I finally got the box and Dana opened it for me!!! Wow,
Allison spoiled me!!! I love everthing!! A Cute little wicker Americana basket, some red, white, and blue pip berries, some cute star candles, a cute wooden bowl with cute little tuck ins. I will take pictures soon and post.
Thank you so much Amy for hosting and Allison for being a great pal. Sorry I was so late with a post and a huge Thank you!!!

I have 4 doctor appointments this week!! Hopefully they can tell me why I am feeling so bad. Dana thinks it is because I have stopped eating sugar and sugar drinks. I drink mostly water and will have a diet dr pepper maybe once a week. Oh and the crystal light lemonade. I have not had a fever blister since 2009, woke up Tuesday morning with my mouth and lips tingling and burning. By the time night time got here I had like 5 blisters on my mouth and then got a couple on the inside. The doctor called me in some pills to take plus ointment to go on them. It is like my body is rebelling on me!! I am saying hold up, this is not my ideal but I do not want to have diabetes so we are not doing sugar right now!!!Then the week before a migraine headache, hadn't had one of those in 15 years!!! so something is triggering all of this mess. I hope she can get to the bottom of it, if it is detoxing from sugar, how long does it take to get out of your system??? I also fell twice in the past two weeks, so now my knee is stiff and I am walking funny again. I hate to limp. I just want to walk and move normal again. Please keep me in your prayers. I know that I am lucky, as bad as I feel, I still wake up each day, I still can get around even if it isn't as fast or normal as I would like, but I just want to feel better, I want to enjoy things again. Not , say no, I better stay home, I will just slow everyone down if I go. I am going to get there if there is a way for me too. I will not give up!!!! I am still high power pain meds free!!! I am taking my muscle relaxer and they gave me a 1mg anxiety med to help with all these feelings, stress, and worries that all the new tests and results have brought about. So, I am proud of that fact and my back surgeon, the pain clinic dr, and the ortho doctor I am seeing about my knee are all happy that and surprised to learn that I was/am no longer taking all the meds that the other pain clinic doctor had me. That Doctor was fired from the practice last winter!!! He is the doctor that lied about the nerve block stimulator and the results that I had from the trial. The pain clinic doctor I saw last month said I should sue him!! I about fell off the table. They were partners. He apologized for the treatment I received and apologized for the complications I had to endure from a surgery that I had should have never had. Interesting!!! Ok, enough whining for one night as hubby would say do you want some cheese to go with that whine!!! I will survive ladies!!!!

Ok, I am going to do something that I have never done on my blog. I am going to have a Christmas in July giveaway. I hope to get the items gathered and photo later today or Monday. The drawing will be at 7pm Eastern time on 7/28/2014. So watch for the next post later today or Monday!!!

Enjoy your Sunday! Sarge is 8 years old today!! We will be having his party this evening. He is so excited!!! He knows something is up LOL He is a smart boy!!! I will take pictures so you can see the birthday boy enjoying his party!!
Hugs,
Lynn

4 comments:

Shirley Hatfield said...

If anyone deserves some cheese...it is you...you have had to endure so much. You are the bravest woman I know and I am proud of you and the way you hold your head up and keep pushing on. I would be a puddle in a corner if I had to put up with any of the trials have endured. You have my love and best wishes from the mountains of the west. Love, Shirley

Debby said...

I'm sorry you have felt so badly. I hope you get some answers soon. So discouraging to feel bad all the time.

BumbleBeeLane said...

It's so hard to find the right dr. We are going through that with hubby.We also tend to get addicted to things so your daughter is probly right alot of it may be detoxing from the sugar. Sending up prayers. Amy

Farmhouse prims said...

Hope you start feeling better. Sounds like you received some wonderful swap goodies. hugs, Lecia