Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A belated and huge Thank you

Hello everyone,
Long time no blogging LOL which means I lost my password, had to find one that blogger would take LOL Crazy!
I joined in Amy's of Bubble Bee Lane Fall Swap! My partner was Francine from Primitive Stars blog! I sent my package and then worried for weeks that it took to get to her!! I got a thing in my mail saying my package hadn't been delivered because I wasn't home. So, I signed the card and placed it back in my mail box. Well, I waited, waited, and waited some more!! Then I finally called the Newton NC post office and asked if my package was there. It wasn't! So I thought oh no they sent it back. I waited all morning the next day sitting on the porch so I would see the mail lady arrive. Well, I met her at my mail box and asked her about the package and she said oh, I left it at the Conover, NC post office!! Why would she do that when my mail comes from the Newton NC post office. So, I called the Conover PO and sure enough the package was there!!! I am having issues and blogger will not let me upload the pictures!!!! But, oh my did I get a great package! Francine sent me two cute canvas pumpkins, a wonderful country prim tart warmer, apple tarts, a cute Halloween ornament tag, and the cutest little prim sunflowers! See even included a package of treats for the furbabies! I opened them and gave them some and made the mistake of leaving the box of goodies on a table in the living room. Hubby and I left later that evening to run errands. Sarge and the girls helped themselves to all the treats while we were out!!! LOL Sarge is the climber so I am sure he got up on the table and got the treats out of the box!!!! I am sure he shared with the girls!!! They all looked guilty when we got back that night! They are such little stinkers!
I am proud to say that I am no longer on massive dosages of pain meds!! I hurt but I am enjoy life again!!!!I take the muscle relaxers and 800mg of ibuprofen!! No more of the drugged induced sleeps that used to consume my life! I just got tired of taking them and paying the outrages charges that the pain clinic drs charge to get my meds refilled for 3 months at a time!!!! I have also learned that the dr didn't do the nerve block stimulator trial correctly and charged me and my insurance of 15,000.00 for a procedure that took place in a drs office not a hospital!!! He only inserted one lead and there was to be two leads inserted! So, I am looking into what I can do. I get my records from the pain clinic and the surgeon tomorrow. I was shocked when I got the bills he sent into my insurance company!!!!
Amy thanks for hosting an awesome swap and Francine thank you so much for the wonderful goodies! I hope you enjoyed the fall items I sent you as much as I enjoyed the goodies from you! I will try the pictures tomorrow. I have not posted since Feb so blogger is giving me a fit!! I am not the brightest when it comes to uploading stuff anyways!!!
I have already started decorating for Christmas! I am looking for a set of ice skates for my front porch!! If anyone has some they want to get rid of let me know!
Hugs,
LYnn

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Soglad to see you back, it has been a rough couple of weeks, I had to put my sweet Maya dog down as she tore the ACL in her good leg and she couldn't even stand up.....I miss her so much and I know you know the hurt I am going through...I only had her so the silence is deafening....have a great weekend!

Hugs, Sandy

Musings from Kim K. said...

Good to see you blogging again. Lots of life happenings at your house. Enjoy the upcoming holidays.

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Lynn, so happy you finally received the package and liked all the goodies, even the fur baby's, ha ha.......I loved my goodies from you, prim perfect.......Happy Christmas decorating, hope you find some skates, Hugs Francine.