Monday, November 10, 2008

It is Monday!!!

Hello. Life has been very hetic around the wienee ranch lately! The Blue Star Mothers have been busy collecting items and funds to send Christmas care packages to soldiers serving in Afghanistan and Iraq this year.
I have been battling bronchitis or a cold for a few weeks now and wish it would go away!
I signed up to become a Close to My Heart consultant and my consultant kit arrived last week and it is still sitting in my scraproom floor waiting to be unpacked. I have opened the box and took each package in their out and drooled over it but it has not been opened yet!! Darling Dana asked me where I was going to but all of that stuff. I informed her that my Christmas present this year is going to be a lap top from my darling hubby and the desk top computer and computer desk is coming out of my scraproom and I will have a whole lot of more space for another table or shelves-which ever I can get hubby to buy me or build for me.
I really want one of those old antique kitchen tables to go in my scraproom. For those of you who do not know me, I am a red, white, and blue obessed lady. My scraproom is decorated in those patriotic colors as well as copies of WWII posters.
I have recently discovered Splitcoaststampers.com and all the awesome talented ladies over there. Thanks to splitcoast, I have discovered My Favorite Things Stamps, Hannah Stamps, Taylored Expressions, and the list goes on and on. Oh ,and I have to have some copic markers and a class or two to learn how to color like that ladies do.
I also need tons of help on how to decorate my blog-so please feel free to help me with that!!!
I can't not update you on all the wienee's! Baby turned 14 on 10/10/08. We had her a little birthday party with the rest of the herd of doxies. She is loosing her sight and is getting thin, but she still has plenty of spunk. I call her my Granny girl. Pebbles is doing great after her surgery in July to remove bladder stones. She is running around chasing the younger doxies-but she is still our chunky girl! Sarge and Bella are our little couple, they are adoreable to watch and you can see the love they have for each other. Where one is the other is always there. The snuggle together to sleep and to relax on the sofa! Cocoa Puff is our chocolate and red long hair that is the daughter of Sarge and Bella who are both smooth haired doxies. She is our little monkey-my husband gets so upset for me calling her my chunky monkey-she is not chunky at all but it rhymes LOL.
Please remember to say a prayer for the soldiers and their families tonight! Also, if you are looking for a project to do for Christmas, please visit www.soldierangels.org or www.adoptaplatoon.org and adopt a soldier to send a care package to this Christmas. My son, is safe and sound back with the 173rd Airborne in Italy, but there are so many still serving in Iraq and Afghanistan this Christmas.
Have a wonderful stamping and scrapping day!

No comments: