Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Anyone interested in a "You've been Booed" Swap?










I know it is only the middle of July but I must admit my mind in thinking of fall and Halloween!!!I have read about and heard about "You've been Booed" for several years but since I have no close neighbors I have never been able to do this. I was thinking why can't you do it with your group of online blog friends!!!!
The way this works is you treat your secret pal to Halloween treats on a daily or at least several times a week. To make this more pocket book friendly , we could send one or two packages and at the beginning of October with the individual gifts in one or two boxes. You don't have to spend a fortune on each day's treat, it could be a items from the dollar stores, a cute Halloween pen, pin, cup, just cute fun things to decorate with or treats to eat for the Halloween holiday. Handmade items are always welcomed!!! If you are interested leave a comment below. If we have enough ladies to sign up , I will match people and get names and addresses out by the Sept.1, 2014 so you have enough time to shop and get your packages ready to mail and arrive by October 1, 2014! Please pass this post on to anyone you think would love to do a Halloween swap.
Have a blessed week!
Hugs,
Lynn

No comments: